8:30 AM, Saturday, May 14, 2005Watever it is, tink my best buy r 2 DVDs which I got it for Sing$1 each onli !!!! OMG !!! Tat's damn cheap for 1 DVD rite... hehe... But I cant b too greedy tho.. coz I was unsure if I wld b caught by the Customs.. so I bght onli 2.. Hitch & Jing Wu Jia Ju . Not much new movies available aso.. maybe coz their movies trend is abit backward?? Slow? Nvm...
Took MRT wif my boi boi to PS for a walk after watching the movie at his hse.. happen to meet Qi .. LOl... dun blame mi ar , ger.. Not I dun wanna chat wif u but I getting off liaoz.. I quite surprise to see u aso.. , esp u got so many guys ard .. hehe.. U LUCKY ger sia.. Lol...
Erm... I dun realli haf anything interesting to post nowadays... My life recently onli involves my work and boi .. Miss my dear frens ...my pretty babes.. hehe... Got to find sometime to meet up liaoz..
I miss my old life ...





