10:50 AM, Tuesday, April 12, 2005Something tat seems sad but so true ...
I juz read someone's blog and found out tat her sec sch classmate died fr a motorcycle road accident on 9 April this yr. This is so recent... She could even rem so clearly the concersations they used to haf .. so clearly tat she could not believe tat he is now gone. Forever. True enuff, everyone noes tat life is full of unexpected surprises and shocks.. But when one shock realli comes along, I guess it is juz hard to take it easy. The guy was juz 20 this yr. He was serving his NS and sad to say, quite a promising guy I would say.. He studied RVHS & went on NJC.Last nite, I read on the papers tat another 22-yr old guy died fr a motorcycle road accident while riding his 18-yr old gf.
It was gross.
He was in great pain ( we all believe ) before he died and he vomitted blood tat flowed 1 metre long along the road. Quite a sad sight to end a 22-yr old life u see... His gf suffered injuries aso but was sent to Alexander Hospital for treatment.
Looking the stories on how these 2 young men died fr road accidents, my mind stopped for 1 min. Then I was thinking, " Izzit coz nowadays youngsters riding too reckless on the road or simply juz coz bike riding is sth juz too dangerous?"
Hmmz... not everyone can afford a car at a young age u see... and a bike onli cost a thousand bucks at most ..
I aso dun realli approve of bikes, including my parents . In fact, WE all noe it is dangerous.
All I could say is hope Dar would b careful is u were to own 1 bike again loh... I hope all of us live long enuff to enjoy much more things tat we haf yet to experience in life.
Life is so full of surprises, yet so fraglie.





