7:05 PM, Thursday, April 21, 2005Jun finally sent mi the URL to allow mi to view the pics we took at KBox last week liaoz.. heeh.. veri interesing pics.. Last nite, I met up wif my fav Poly Babes ( means Pretty GeRs, Not Pigs ,k?!~ Hehe) Although not shopping was done, we did haf a wonderful dinner at a romantic place near Bugis.... Finally we manage to date our darling Jiali out liaoz.. Miz her sooo muucchhh ~~~~~~ Too bad I forgot to bring her her bikini.. hehe... nvm... I will post the pic for the gers to view the bikini .. I myself is the type who would wear bikini . Simple the reason coz I DUN HAF THE STUNNING FIGURE to parade ard the beach area wif the bikini. I cant stand the thought of the bikini floating away while I m inside the water !!!~~ OMG !!! Wahaha... keke.. Tin i losing my mind liaoz.. Mayb I m trying to relax abit b4 my work tml. Shit. Tml I haf to report at 7 plus in the morning.. SUPER DUPER SIANZ!~
Well.. nothing to look forward to in Brisbane. Even the shopping there doesnt interest mi tat much coz I find their fashion stuffs is worse than us. My country is a much betta place to do shopping. Cheaper somemore.
I miss my gers frens alot... coz I always feel tat friendship is one of the most beautiful gifts on Earth....
P. S: Dar, hehe.. u r aso one of the most beautiful thing tat has ever happened to mi. Dun get jealous ar.. wahaha....





