6:55 PM, Monday, March 21, 2005Darn it.
Did my Bangkok turn todae. Then rushed all the way down to the Crew Svcs office to proceed my application for 2 new badges. Guess wat?! I spoke sth using wrong tense & i was kena by the senior exceutive there. This "S" guy asked mi which school I m from & I could practically him mocking at mi inside his heart. Shit. Does it matter which school I m from juz coz I used the wrong english tense?? To mi , that is the same as asking who my parents r if i do sth wrong !~ Dun u agree??Anyway, I smiled weakly at the "S" guy but out of the corner of my eye, I was looking at the rubbish bin & simply hope to smack tat accross his cockly face !!!~~~
Got my roaster for the mth of April liaoz.. Going Bombay, Manchester, Paris & Brisbane this mth.... the best part is tat I have a stretch of ard 4 annual leave days starting on the 10th April. Wah.. I havent neva been to Manchester nor Paris even after 6 mths of flying so this is sth for mi to look forward to ... I tink I would be working up from SIN to Manchester and b a paxing crew on the way hm.. Wahoo!!!!~~~~ Tink i going enjoy myself there and play till I drop and slpt on the flight.. hehe.... I always like paxing as a crew coz can watch the entertainment system and taste the food slowly like any paying passenger.
Hmm.. tink I continue again.. I realli miss my dar alotz ...





