1:40 AM, Saturday, February 12, 2005Had a real boring day . Touched down todae and spent most of the time trying to catch back my beauty slp. then met Dar for dinner at JP. Sounds lik a usual place I would go coz tat is the nearest place where I can find food withour much travelling. Frankly speaking, I beginning to feel I m abnormal. Everytime whenever I sat in the MRT or waiting for bus on my way to work, I would feel damn irritated. Coz I realli HATE to travel tat far to go to work and go hm. Taking cab would cost a bomb each time to and fro. If i take fr my hse to airport, it would normally cost ard $22 without peak hrs charges. If I were to take fr the airport, an extra $3 would b added in somemore u noe... I m the type of person who would spent on gd food, entertainment , clothes , hanging out wif frens, etc. But I try not to take cab unless I m realli tired and the distance is short. Walau .. y haf I change into lik tat liaoz... I wont feel tat way in the past .... mayb coz times haf changes and many things ard mi haf changed aso.. change for a worse.... Haiz...
V-Day apporaching soon.. I havent prepare Dar present fully. Dunoe wat he gonna give mi this yr... Not food.. not soft toy... neither is he the flower's type of person... hmmz...... no clue at all.
I haf a wish. I hope I wont b called up on my stand-by on this Sunday. Pls ....s.......s.s.....





