2:35 AM, Thursday, February 03, 2005I would respect a senior but I would neva b SCARE of u.
This work stuffs r all driving mi crazy .. Went to pray at the temple todae to get a piece of mind and gd luck at work. Seems 2 b suffering fr bad luck recently. Deep down, I feel kind of isolated actualli. Frens busy working or studying, parents busy aso, brothers haf their own problems in lives, Dar in NS, ......... At least , dar is there to share my worries ..
I neva ever felt so low in morale at work before.. This is surely the first. I m losing confidence in the job. Too much ppl haf their own perspective of how a " model crew" shld b or shld behave at work. This is affecting my mood at work aso.
Enuff crap . I gonna hit my pillows soon.





