2:40 PM, Monday, February 21, 2005Going London again tml ...
Fark. Fark. I juz kena called up for a Bangkok turn yesterday and onli got 1 Off Day then tml I haf to b off to London again. The worst kind somemore. 320 u noe. Coz it is a day flight, there r bound to haf tons and tons of ad-hoc requests after meal svc. Like tonic water, Jim Bean Coke, Whisky on-the-rocks, etc. Let's pray tat life gonna b gd for mi on this flight.I m making plans for next mth. I finally get to get tat "P" plate off my name after 16th of March. But more importantly, it is my Dar's bday next mth, gonna make some plans again. At loss of wat to get for him. So difficult.
Watched tat "Hide & Seek" liaoz.. thanx dar for the treat but I tink this movie is okay onli. Nt realli as exciting as I have expected to b.
Won some $ at the soccer match bet last wkend. hehe... Hope more gd luck is cuming on my way ...





