3:00 AM, Sunday, February 27, 2005Back fr London ...
This flight was fine overall, esp on the way back.. Got a nice LS who makes my work easier by joking ard wif us all.. This is the working relationship I always look forward to working wif my crew, rather than always being fear of kena "lecture" by the complex leaders.First time I see abit of snowing in London. To mi, I dun realli like it coz I find tat snow becomes ice when fallen on the grd then they melted into water ..... then makes everywhere cold and wet and dirth wif footprints.. machaim after a rainfall... I dun lik this kind of wet & yucky feeling on the wet grd wif my nice covered shoes stepping onto it. Hmmm ...... stayed in the hotel most of the time coz it was simply too cold to go anywhere . Went High St for a walk.. stopped by Zara but din manage to see anything nice. Things r ex in pounds. But I still haf to eat anyway.....
Heard tat the Four seasons duck rice is gd .. shall try it next time wif a nice crew... hehe.........
Tired... gonnna stop..





