1:28 PM, Tuesday, February 15, 20053rd Valentine's Day celebration ...
This is the 3rd yr I spent V-Day wif my Dar. Thisis certainly the best so far... haha.. got purple tulips as my prez in the morning ... hehe... so sweet !!! Then I woke up specially early to go to Dar's hse. Bght Mac's breakfast for him and gave him V-day prez. Din realli noe he likes it anot but I hope so of coz..Then we spent pratically the whole afternoon at his hse playing this new pc game we bght, Max Payne. This game is abt shooting the badies. Then went JP to watch "Seoul Raiders" which was a typically HK show plot to mi. Enjoyed our late dinner at Swensen's plus the lovely V-Day cake Dar ordered in advance. Continues playing our game tilll 3am at his hse before we finally managed to catch some slp till 6.30am. I m dead beat aso so we took cab hm and he went back to his camp.
Gonna go Melbourne todae. Sianz. I hate the feeling of leaving my loved ones for a few days everytime.





