5:35 AM, Monday, January 10, 2005Standby Day ...
I was on standby todae but luckily I was not called up to do any of thr turnard flights. I feel quite tired recently so I realli wish to rest on my standby since is onli 1 day. Actualli planned to meet my ex-collegue but she said she could not make it in the end. Hmm... anyway, Dar took half a day off to accompany mi. He reached hm ard 11 am and bathed while I prepared myself to meet him too. Bght breakfast for him b4 looking him up at his hse.
Frankly speaking, recently, dunoe is I got attitude problem or our relationship seems rocky. We seem to b arguing over the many matters lately. Juz last nite, I was veri pek cek over his NS stuffs. Last week, he has to do duty on Sunday. Oh My God ! Sunday aso has to do duty.. sianz.. then on Sat , he has to go Expo for the tsunami memorial rehersal till 9 pm plus. By the time he met up wif him , it was already almost 11pm. How to go out?! Walau... then on Sunday, he has to help out atthe actual memorial thingy till nite then haf to book in again !!!! Haiz... I m not angry wif him.. juz dun understand y all things all to fall on my rest days. Even todae he onli spent a few hrs wif mi then he has to attend 3 driving lessons at BBDC starting fr 6.50pm .
Anyway, I do pity him but I feel tat the NS stuffs non-stop. Angry sia....
Bored stiff last nite until i took out most of my soft toys and took a pic of it . hehe.. nice ?!
I m meeting Si An and Yihong later to haf cakes.... hehe.. yummy .... tinking wan meet Serene & Jimmy aso anot.. Tml shld b going out... YIppie !!!





