11:25 AM, Thursday, January 20, 2005Gonna meet my Ward Leader todae ...
Juz back fr London. I did the most jia lat flights among all the London flights sia... it was 320.. imagine all the passengers wont b aslp coz is a day flight so we haf to keep serving him drinks.. , esp cooktails.. haiz.. i mix till i sianz sia.. hmm.. anyway , it was already over. I would b pocketing at least 900 bucks for this trip at the end of the mth anyway.. hehe.... Of coz i would tink of the positive side rite.. no point making myself miserable even if i meet nasty crew sometimes...Life is juz lik tat . Juz wayang abit & get by .....
Later gonna meet up wif my Ward Leader at 4.30pm at STC .. haiz... it is farking far sia... I live in Jurong u noe !!!! haiz.. mafan.. esp since I havent got a gd rest since touching down. Walau... But tink I would b meet Dar later aso... hmm.. would I ???





