9:26 PM, Tuesday, January 25, 2005Back fr Brisbane ...
This flight I met another f***-ing senior... He seems to b targeting mi at every single mistake I m making throughout the whole to & fro flight. I dun like him & I guess he feels the same way too. Nevertheless, I juz wayang abit and try not to enter his gallery whenever possible to avoid seeing him at all thoughout the 7.10 hrs flight. Chey ... he feels tat I haf listening to instructions while I feel tat he has problems sorting out his work. Fancy trying to act nice.
But the best part is at I happen to b on the same flight wif my batchger's sister & she is realli veri nice at looking out for mi. Another gd thing is tat I met up wif Valerie & Enping at Brisbane hotel . We had a meal together, shopped together & even bunked in together for 1 nite. In fact, tat nite was the best sleep I ever had in out-station since I started flying. Kind of feeling sad when the gers had to leave for their flight at 3pm and mine was at midnite.
Lucky got free cab hm coz the captain managed to land earlier than expected by 10 mins.
Hope can go out later. Tata ...





