2:24 PM, Friday, January 14, 2005Back fr Bombay
My 1st time to Bombay. Boring but a new experience . In fact, I stayed inside the hotel all the way. Din go anywhere at all. Reason being it would take some time to take a bus to travel to the city area and I do not haf anything to buy at all in my mind. But this trip's allowances is quite low. I ate the hotel's buffet and I would say it suxx totally. Mayb I m not used to the local dishes. But their desserts r alrite except for their tiramisu & blueberry cheese cakes. Haiz... I juz threw anways both cakes after tasting 2 bites each.
Din manage to do any shopping this time round I tell myself tat I gonna my weekend to the fullest.. hehe.. coz i onli haf todae & tml as my rest days then I m off to London.
Tink I continue to tok tonite.





